- Unique Copies Books
- My Thorny Rose Brush
- Summer Day, I am a Beetle
- Sewing Music Into Visual Art Performance Book
- Emily Dickinson
- J’aime L’art d’aujourdui.. G. Apollinaire
- Transcription and variation of Jazz (by Matisse) with Sewing Machine
- An Other Transcription From Lucio Fontana
- Various Music for a While
- Transcriptions and variations from Domenico Gnoli
- Hurricane Sandy Listening to the radio
- Symphony of sorrowful songs
- La Notte
- Small Editions Books
- News and Press
- with sewing machine in a book
- A Book as a Pink line
A 16 Page book inspired by “La Notte” by A. Vivaldi.
Collection Museum Angewandte Kunst Frankfurt Germany
Materials: Sewing Machine thread and ink on paper.
All content © 2017 by Elena Berriolo.